miss

scoobyke

Rite lads Luke has just got a wagon,and when we drive her @ normal speed say 60mph there is a slight hesitation and kinda splutter..then all is well and flies on...have checked the diagonostics and nothing comes up on the computer...any ideas what it could be.. :dunno: :ponder:

It could be the lambda (oxygen) sensor or the idle air control valve :dunno:
Might be worth cleaning the idle air control valve first to see if it helps.....

I've also heard of a failing MAF to cause this so you could swap it with your MAF and see if it cures it before buying a new one :thumbsup:

Alan.

As Alan said,

sounds like when the MAF sensor went on mine, get to about 60

and then hesitation and spluttering.Try your's first, think mine cost about €120.

Eamonn

Clean the idle control valve, throttle body and boost control solonoid. You need to have the ECU in check mode to clean the soloniod properly. If that dosent cure it, check the CO%. If thats ok, replace the MAF sensor. Most times the MIL light will be on if the Lambda sensor is gone, but if the MAF is gone, it may not bring on the MIL light.

John

thanks for the help lads,got her sorted yesterday...was the lambda sensor..all seems to be runing fine now..thanks :thumbsup:

Back