Breaking '94 Impreza STi - with aftermarket goodies !

Paddy GT

Sunday Drivers
Decided to break my 1994 Impreza STi lads so everything is for sale ... I'm not hard to deal with either so bid me on anything you want.

The complete car is there ... every panel is perfect, interior is good, and all the running gear is perfect... everything engine wise is also available. Car is white in colour I'll list the aftermarket stuff that the car has here but you can take it that everything else is available...

STi Type RA close ratio gearbox (far superior to standard box and gives you loads more acceleration!) - €800

Full 3.5" s/s turbo back exhaust system, believed to be kakimoto (very, very loud!) - €Offers

STi V3 heads €Offers

GMax Suspension and lowering springs €250

17" Gold multispoke alloys with tyres (some kerbing) €250

Bailey Dump Valve €50

Clifford G5 Alarm (inbuilt turbo timer, total closure etc.) €Offers

STi front carbon strut brace €150

Bootlid with STi V3 / V4 Spoiler €Offers

Early STi grill €40

STi sideskirts & rear spats €250

Crystal Clear front spots €Offers

Crystal Clear front indicators €40

Crystal Clear side repeators €30

pillar pod with 3 backlit AC guages (turbo, volts, air/fuel) €200

Uprated Clutch (believed to be AP) ... roaaaads of meat left €180

Momo Steering Wheel €125

Subaru Boss and Snap - Off kit - Offers

086 4008181

Hiya Paddy - I'd be interested in a lot of the stuff you have there... have a white WRX myself. Can you post up some pics so I can check that what you have is what I'm looking for?

If you can't post pics, email them to me and I will put them up for you. cheers :thumbsup:

webmaster@555club.com

Paulo
ISDC Webmaster

[quote author=sc00by555 link=topic=1335.msg11225#msg11225 date=1169639552]
Hiya Paddy - I'd be interested in a lot of the stuff you have there... have a white WRX myself. Can you post up some pics so I can check that what you have is what I'm looking for?

If you can't post pics, email them to me and I will put them up for you. cheers :thumbsup:

webmaster@555club.com

Paulo
ISDC Webmaster
[/quote]

No problem I'll get some sorted ... Thanks :)

Couple of pics for you

DSC00178.jpg

DSC00179.jpg

I had the engine rebuilt and the big ends went yet again. I've just had enough of it at this stage ... If someone wants to give me €4k for it I'll let it go for that ... Stick in an engine for 1500 and you have a very nice early sti for 5,500.

Thanks for the pics - I'd be interested in the boot lid/spoiler and the grill too. I'll get back to you with offers. Are the bonnet vents going too?

Cheers :thumbsup:

have you anything left on it, i was looking for the crystal clear side repeaters, indicators, and fogs

[quote author=GT performance link=topic=1335.msg11458#msg11458 date=1169853294]
its sold!! :D
[/quote]

;)

Back