Galway Rally

STiBrian

Octane Boostaholics
Anyone over west pick up a set of rally maps yet for this weekends rally?

Looking for some info on where the early stages are on Saturday & what times first car due so I can plan what time to leave.

Cheers lads.

if someone has a map could ye put up what time are the first few stages Sunday as well please, Im planning on going up the Sunday, any other members heading to this?

Alrite lads ye can go on2 rally.ie and click on da galway rally. it has da time schedule dere to download... :thumbsup:

Cheers for that bear, had seen that alright but it doesn't say where the stage are.

Maybe someone can point us in the right direction?

Fair play to ya Brian :thumbsup:

What general area do I need to be heading to first thing Saturday morning?

when ya get to oranmore, head for the airport until you come to a big mad cross road with traffic lights, take a right and head straight out that road, bout 8 mile until you reach the end of road, turn right and you'll reach stage 1. Service is in athenry. Are you up for the weekend?

Just heading down for the day, too close to rally ireland to be splashing out on another nights b&b and dinners etc :thumbsup:

nic spec c is travelling down too, pete said he might make it over too.

Will text ya if we're lost, will you be out for the early stages on Saturday?

[quote author=bearxxxx link=topic=11979.msg144707#msg144707 date=1232047448]
Alrite lads ye can go on2 rally.ie and click on the galway rally. it has the time schedule there to download... :thumbsup:
[/quote]
sorry i'm a dumb ass an can't find it does it have maps too

the clayton hotel is rally HQ it a new hotel across roundabout from volkswagon dealer western motors out the airport road or the carnmore rd or the monivea rd.... i bought the rally program in a news paper shop across the road from the clayton it in dunnes stores briarhill shoping centre.... dunnes stores briarhill is on the outer link road around galway (stick to the dual carrige) it on the 4th roundabout whether you are coming from limerick or dublin direction just look to your left when you coming on to that 4th roundabout and you cant miss dunnes.... it a small shop you would bearlly know it there so id say they will difinetly have programs...

(galway nct centre behind dunnes briarhill if you need to ask for directions)

note to any one coming limerick direction dont count the first shxt little thing for a roundabout just before the main oranmore-dublin roundabout...

i will try get more info up tommorow eve....if any one looking for directions drop me a line and i will give you my no....

Back