Girlfriend looking for car

goldenjohn

Octane Boostaholics
lads,

Girlfriend wants too buy a new car, What she wants is a reliable car that wont cause much hassle, but will get resale on it again in a couple of years. She likes the 03 on shapes Audi A3 , or the BMW mini. Anyone know of one goin or what you think of these cars. As i know very little about the MINI. 5-6 Grand too play with. Anyone have any other idea's of cars.??? most likely hatchbacks, but will run any car by her.Tried gettin her into the subaru club, but not gettin anywhere yet :lol:
Any Help is very much appreciated.

Thanks John

Plenty of sweet Impreza's here man, get her one of those :lol: :tongue:

Will you pick up an 03 audi or mini for 6k?

I wouldn't have thought so? Best bet for a bargain would be the auctions but you'd want to know your stuff buying from there.

Was lookin in the auto trader and there hovering at 7 for that year, so just wanna see if it'l come down. I know some one with an 08 audi 1.4, 18" alloys, full leather. 20 Grand, Just can't get rid of it!!!! Mental. But if any one has any other idea please i'd be happy too hear. but thats the type of car. in and around audi - Mini.

i'm tryin to do a deal with my cousin for her 2002 golf,,tdi 130 bhp,black 4 door,lovely lookin motor,,still workin on a price but i could work somethin with ya if interested!! :thumbsup:

I agree Brian. Lovely car. I had completely forgot about the fabia. I'll show it too her tonight when i get home from work. :thumbsup:

My computer at work wont display the images for the car, only seem too work if the pics are uploaded through addidional options in the threads. :thumbsup:

Have my 00 mk4 Golf Gt tdi for sale. its a black 3 dr 130pd, lovely car.
only sellin cause i recently bought me a scooby.
lookin for 5500ono, pm me for more if you imterested
Cheers

Its a no go on fabia and golf. I think her mind is just set on either the two cars, Thanks for the replies lads, nothing that has her eye as of yet. :thumbsup: Thank you.

send her to Michael Shaw's up in Longford to me.... we'll hav a good yok for her.... nice RS Fabia.... woo hoo

Goin havin a look up there after this weekend. Thanks eric, Ya have the Sti back as the Avartar, 09 d a no go??

Any joy at the weekend john?

A mate of mine has an immaculate Seat Leon TDi, 04 with all the extras, and in womanly red thats for sale if she'd be interested.

Back