Rare STi V5 Wagon with forged engine.

Scruff

Petrolheads
For sale Rare JDM 1999 Subaru Impreza WRX STI version 5 Wagon

Engine rebuild at 66k - JDM STi v9 Bottom End – 301 BHP

Genuine and clean example
NBO07_A11_web.jpg

This is a Genuine STI and a very clean example that has been meticulously cared for. Engine rebuild at 66k - JDM STI v9 forged Bottom End, plus more. JDM 2.0 WRX STI Impreza 5dr Wagon (GF8F5ED) 301.5 BHP (safe and reliable all day long on new forged bottom end) Would easily be 400bhp with bigger injectors,turbo and map to suit. Already Ecutek mapped so map tweak only needed.

DSCF4217.jpg

DSCF4219.jpg

DSCF4167.jpg

Mileage is 73k Miles. However this also benefits from a £4,000stg bottom end rebuild at 66k, using uprated components chosen for reliability – JDM STI 9 nitrided crank/ rods, ACL uprated bearings/shells, Mahle pistons, Excedy Clutch etc. Service History pre and post Rebuild, with lots of receipts, ££££’s spent. Always Warmed a up and cooled down. Never thrashed from cold. Just had 7500 mile service, new front disks and pads, new battery, new alternator, Excedy clutch fitted approx 5.5k ago. Ecutek mapped by Pat Heborn.

Cat 1 Alarm and Immobiliser.

Engine Rebuild:
JDM STI9 nitrided Crank & Rods
ACL Race Bearings
Mahle PowerPak Pistons
Excedy Clutch
New MAF

project5.jpg

project3.jpg

project17.jpg

DSCF4140.jpg

DSCF4138.jpg

DSCF4135.jpg

DSCF4132.jpg

All parts replaced as required on re-assembly, flywheel, hoses (replaced by samco set) etc.
Carl Davey inlet manifold & header tank insulator spacers, these really do work well.
Standard injectors,Turbo and intercooler retained.
Ecutek map by Pat Herbon and checked at Surrey Rolling Road.

DSCF3776.jpg

DSCF3763.jpg

Standard Engine, no mods apart from uprated internals of build.

Engine ancillaries:
Standard turbo/ injectors
Full Hayward and Scott de-cat system – down pipe, center and back box.
Standard STi backbox and downpipe available.
Ported standard Headers – By Harvey Smith
Uprated Walbro fuel pump.
Apexi Induction Kit
OEM Re-circ Dump Valve
Oil vapour catch tank

DSCF4127.jpg
Brakes and Suspension:
STI Red Suspension
Uprated disks and pads all round.
Braided Hoses
Carbon strut brace

Wheels and Tyres:
Brand new 17" Rotas and tyres less than 2000 miles on them.
GRABronze18x75.jpg
Exterior:
Only additions are OEM STi Mudflaps, Crystal headlights and sides,

Interior:
STI Pedals
STI Mats

DSCF4110.jpg

DSCF4109.jpg

Lamco Column mounted Boost Gauge.

Bad points: Drivers wing needs to be repainted, there was some reaction with the lacquer, so it will be re-sprayed before sale. 5th gear is slightly crunchy but will be sorted for the sale.

I bought this about a year ago from the UK, I have put up less than 2000 miles since I bought it so it is going to waste sitting in the garage. It is on UK plates at the moment but will be VRT'd before sale is completed.

Offers??????? I don't want any trades as I have another Subaru, unless you have a 04-05 BMW X5 diesel (not commercial) to trade as I need a bigger car for work. If it does not sell it will be stripped and turned into a track day car.

I am based in Dublin, anyone interested can PM me online.

Cheers

Alan

[quote author=Wrx ian link=topic=11925.msg143740#msg143740 date=1231870157]
Ducking Great car,,, i do have one question.. HOW MUCH???
Real nice car... :thumbsup:
[/quote]

That's the million dollar question. I don't know how much to put it up for, so I suppose best reasonable offer. The way the market is at the moment it's hard to put a price on it. All I know is that I will lose on it considerably compared to what I paid for it.

Cheers

Alan

...so your price will include VRT and the little probs fixed?

Very VERY nice wagon!best of luck with the sale.

well how much was Yogy's,, €5000?? this car is newer so would go for a fair bit more, if i had the lids i would have a propper look but, Mr no Job here cant do much @ the mo.. :icon_sad: well be a great buy for the lucky buyer..

[quote author=daveR link=topic=11925.msg143749#msg143749 date=1231870681]
...so your price will include VRT and the little probs fixed?

Very VERY nice wagon!best of luck with the sale.
[/quote]

That's the deal.

Lads, I know this car and it is a minter. No expense has been spared on it and I can tell you it is some yoke to go and sounds mental with the H&S fully decated exhaust system.

I hope she sells for you but if she doesn't I know how long its been since you've driven in Mondello and you'll be needing someone to show you the right way round :lol:. I am volunteering my driving services for free, in your car of course :smokin:

Frawls

Thanks Dave, it's such a shame that I don't get to drive it, but as you say Mondello is beckoning, so if no one makes a reasonable offer it will be turned into a track day slag. I presume Mondello is still running anti clockwise :icon_biggrin:

Jesus christ will ye stop teasing me :hammerhead: God it's lovely- good luck with the sale :thumbsup:
Can't intrest you in a px of a Bugeye or a MK2 RS2000 :icon_grin:
Cheers
John

well mate. we have an 04 x5 here on uk plates. 3.0d sports, tip ttonic, black, 66k on it, tinted windows, black leather electric seats.

[quote author=christypeRA link=topic=11925.msg143822#msg143822 date=1231876190]
well mate. we have an 04 x5 here on uk plates. 3.0d sports, tip ttonic, black, 66k on it, tinted windows, black leather electric seats.
[/quote]

Unfortunately the VRT crooks want eleventy billion euros to VRT a UK X5. There is some unreal bargains out there on Irish plates at the moment.

[quote author=Scruff link=topic=11925.msg143824#msg143824 date=1231876499]
[quote author=christypeRA link=topic=11925.msg143822#msg143822 date=1231876190]
[/quote]

Unfortunately the VRT crooks want eleventy billion euros to VRT a UK X5. There is some unreal bargains out there on Irish plates at the moment.
[/quote]

As far as I know you can appeal the price they quote you to clear a vehicle onto Irish plates, if you can show some evidence of the OMSP being significantly lower than they oh so accurately pull out of the air!!

Lovely car too!! :thumbsup:

That is a very cool REG,, :ponder: how long could i get away with driving a yellow reg before the garda jump up and down on the bus,,

Why you letting it go Scruff? Lovely bus so she is, and we know John M has a weak spot for wagons & he has a lovely bugeye to trade :whistle:

Back