Rally Fans..! See Citron and Ford Testing In Monagahan This Week

Paddy scooby

Middle Lane Hogs
Atten. Rally Fans,

Loeb and co are testing just outside monaghan this week and ford is also testing thurs and friday this week if anyone is interested in it. They are about a mile away from where I work :multijump:, god you wanna hear the rip of the yokes :icon_biggrin:! OMG, going down at lunch time to do a bit of spectating! :thumbsup:

Paddy

Ill try mate but my phone is just a block from 2001! so it can do damn all! Ill try and get the office digital camera.

Paddy

Good stuff, if they're still about at the weekend I'll be heading up that way.

I'm surprised none of them have entered the Galway rally this weekend for a bit of practice.

Where exactly is this going to happen. Location, location, location? :dontknow:

Could you post more details please Paddy. :thumbsup: :subaru:

Hows Eric,

Yeah there HQ is just outside monaghan town about 5 mins drive at the most. I heard they are going to bragan mountain (where the spring water comes from) now at the end of the week and a ford team is also joining them on the mountain. I will be free any evening or break time anyway if anyone needs directions or what ever.

I passed by there HQ (which is in an old barn) there last night, just seen the big white tents pitched and fully enclosed car trailers, few camper vans etc.

Paddy

Back