my95 Jap WRX for Sale

S

scoobydestroyer

Hi All, after 2 years of ownership i've decided to sell my 95 GC8C , Mechanically it's 100% needs no work (loads of recipts for parts and work i've done since importing it), Oil change 500km ago... everything works, windows, a/c, cd etc, NCT until Feb 2011

Now the bad, the 2 side skirts need painting as the paint has started to chip off and I scratched the paint on the passenger side door last week :wall: (it's not bad but if I was keeping it i'd paint it, will post up a picture shortly)

More pictures to follow... Offers in the Region of 6.5k, there is a serious amount of mechanical work done to this car, if there was a rusty nut it was replaced, uses no oil or fluids...

Open to offers, swaps or part exchanges (no idea what I want next)

Click for full size - Uploaded with plasq's Skitch

Wicked car Eric, sorry can't stretch that far at the moment....

Using a fuel cat (fitted by subaru main dealer), it's firing 100%, no lag or flat spots, it's not excessive on Juice, the tank hold €40 and I get 350 to 400km for that....

Fitted in Ireland, The dealer swears by them he used to use them on subaru rally cars, boosts the ron up to 100 or so...works for me...

It's like a filter that the fuel runs trought that is supposed to bring up the octain level of the fuel but not every one beleave they work but I know one lad that has one in his and he says it works.

if there set up right they should work, you need to reset the ecu after fitting and there also directional, I noticed an immediate difference...

[quote author=davelegacy link=topic=11888.msg143510#msg143510 date=1231803093]
they don't work....... :naughty:

if only it was that easy..... :lol: :lol:
[/quote]

you talkin bout the fuel cell dave???
:ponder2: :ponder2:

isnt 6.5k a bit much for a 95, i was told 6.5k was to high for my96 and there are wrx's for sale for cheaper

Those fuel cells are like snake oil, complete toss. If they worked, all fuel companies would attach them to the fuel pumps and fill the tanks with 95 octane and then charge you top dollar for the 100 octane that comes out of the pump.

[quote author=markobucko link=topic=11888.msg143522#msg143522 date=1231804311]
[quote author=davelegacy link=topic=11888.msg143510#msg143510 date=1231803093]
they don't work....... :naughty:

if only it was that easy..... :lol: :lol:
[/quote]

you talkin bout the fuel cell dave???
:ponder2: :ponder2:
[/quote]

yes of course

Back