Any isdc traders do full resprays??

None personaly do them but I think Davelegacy in STi tuning knows someone as he's getting Nially boys car sorted and Carroll and Roche have a body shop that would do it also.

Hello Dohc,

I do not know of any traders who do this...... :doh:

But I used to be in this trade myself for some time & Know a very good man. He used to be a paint technician for Akzo Nobel. AKA Sikkens paint. He operated a paint-shop where I work for a number of years...... but is now back working for Akzo Nobel :thumbsup:

They have a full training facility where he works.... and he is allowed to do "nickers", there :thumbsup:

This is where I got some work done on my Type-R & I am very happy with it :thumbsup:

If you need his details, please let me know by PM and I will send them onto you :thumbsup:

I hope this helps :thumbsup:

Cheers,

Michael

could he quote me through photos?
the only major prob is the rear windscreen mite have to come out as theres rust under it,
when you open the boot you can see it.
and the rest is just the usual dents and dings.

il give dave a buzz aswell, see what he says.
cheers lads.

would be hard to quote without seeing the car in person i reckon sean!!!
might give you a ballpark price!!!!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

a rough price would suit me for now.
cos i have some crasy figure thrown at me.

one lad said to me 1,500, i said grand cos i has the 1,500.
then he turned round and said it might be more, whats up with that :ponder2:
so i fcuked off and bought a tv instead.

when were painting, we go in and look around, give a quote and stick to it.

I know a lad that will do it for about 1500. Wont cost any more than that and he's sh*t hot

1500 is very good price for full respray, i went to a few lads and they all said about 3k for a windows and lights out job.
They said it would be 100% :lol: it would wanna be for that money.
Only when they sand the car back can they see the real story and what it will cost to fix it.

il have to get it sprayed, went up on a ditch yesterday aswell, so that didn help.

[quote author=kbox link=topic=11864.msg142658#msg142658 date=1231624457]
I know a lad that will do it for about 1500. Wont cost any more than that and he's sh1t hot

[/quote]

has he got a spray boot?

I've a good few marks and dings on my car which he based the price on. e1500 for a respray of the same colour. More for a different colour as the car has to be completely stripped

have you got his number and where is he located?

would that price include the paint?
and if i wasnt satisfied with something, would he sort it. with in reason.

Yeah he's the sort that wont do a sh*t job. Has great pride in what he does. I'll be chatting to him on Monday and will ask him if its ok to pass his number on. He's in ashbourne

:wall: :wall: :wall:
are you talkin bout spray painters or house painters????
barry is probably the only half painter when he painted for micheal barrable (FIAT)....
when dessie paints cars...the suspension and anything in 20 feet gets a good coat aswell....
as for ross.....not a tradesman at all....stick to the fire brigade i say!
wouldnt touch any of them!!!
:icon_grin: :icon_grin:

worked in ashbourne for 12 years....
know all the older heads that are about!!!
a good mate of mine is a panel beater/painter in ashbourne but personally even i wouldnt use him.. :icon_grin: :icon_grin:
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I know a brilliant panel beater in Millstreet, he did the front bumper and bonnet on my car and did a top class job, he is not cheap though but you pay for what you get, Ill try to get you a rough quote if you want, let me know :thumbsup:

Back