Recent unread topics

pete

Petrolheads
When you go into the Recent unread topics selection up top, could we get a delete option just like in our messages.
So if there was topics that you didnt want to read you could remove them from your list of unread posts .

Good to see your busy in work too Pete... :lol:

Another thought!!! IMO ... We should have a Show unread posts/Show new replies tabs at the bottom of a page! Hate scrolling down and having to scroll back up pages.... I know Go up button is there... but it would make it handier! :ponder2:

[quote author=Pete link=topic=11834.msg142318#msg142318 date=1231512529]
When you go into the Recent unread topics selection up top, could we get a delete option just like in our messages.
So if there was topics that you didnt want to read you could remove them from your list of unread posts .
[/quote]

Good idea pete. Like when there is a new member 40 people reply "welcome" and you've to go into the post everytime. Would be handy

Sorry lads I have no control over the technical side of the forum, all the code was written by a company called "Simple Machines". I've just adapted their free software for use here.

The alternative is just to ignore the ones you don't want to read...... i.e. don't always try to get your unread posts down to zero :dontknow:

[quote author=Mark Cahill link=topic=11834.msg142621#msg142621 date=1231619498]
Just read what you want to read then when you've done Mark everything as read! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
[/quote]

Never seen that button. Thanks Mark :thumbsup:

I know im jumping in on this topic but i'd like to make a suggestion about the site...
I'd love if our Profile to do more, public comments direct to a person a Photo album for you and your motor,, going out on a lim but something similar to Face book profile page but 1000 times less complicated, just Comments, Photos,
I understand the site is a fixed template but there may be an add on???

I'd be happy to help with any modifications to the forum Paulo, I can develop in php and mysql :)

Back