96 jap wrx for sale, with pics and vid

J

johnroake

i know the market is bad, so just seeing wat people think, and if this is a good price for it and all.

the spec is:

1996 dark blue wrx
forge dumpvalve
turbotimer
blitz nur spec exhaust
ver1 sti spoiler i think(correct me if im wrong)
oz 17"superlegeras gold alloys
lowered with cusco adjustable suspension
earthen wire kit
eyebrowcovers
gauges(1 dash mount and 2 pillar)
nardi steering wheel
a few graphics here and there

asking for 7000euro (is this too much)

subaru1.jpg

subaru3.jpg

subaru2.jpg

4128517111a5711892913l.jpg

and this is a vid of exhaust
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llP0JJhzaTE

cheers, any comments or help appriciated

:subaru:

cant thing of other stuff at moment

nice car mate!!!
on the price....its hard to say whats a good price and whats not i suppose!!!
i guess for for 13k you can get a 02 sti on this site!!!
its only an opinion mate but i would say that too expensive as its a wrx,not an sti !!!

best of luck with the sale
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I sold my heavily modified 1995 STi for €4,500. That had a new forged engine etc, and lot of others goodies.
Considering that I'd say your price is pretty high.

If you can find a way around selling it I'd highly advise keeping it. You have to give stuff away at the moment to move them on.

yeah there is a savage sound out of her on the road, it is hard to know what price to put on, i mean u always expect people to come and try knock u down in price so put it at the higher end and get wat u want then. 7k is prob too high as ye are sayin, maybe is advertise at 5.5k or 6k, if i can keep it i will

Sorry to disappoint.... but.... Just posted a mates car up... 00 Turbo (Irish Car) for 5,500!

IMO Better off keeping it if you can!

Good luck all the same with the sale! :thumbsup:

the car looks like a late version 2 with that grill correct me if im wrong?? my mate has a v3 wrx and it has the revised front sharper headlamps grill etc. with the v3 interior. anyways looks in great condition the best wheels for a classic they look savage. as on price in the current market you would be looking round the 4k mark. I have been looking at imprezas everyday now since december and its always the same overpriced ones that are hanging around. its another year on now and most of them still the same price. :ponder2:Because there are so many of them around annual depreciation has to affect price to some degree. ps whats the milage of this car? nct? tax?

forgot mileage nd stuff, just passed nct, 150k km, 3 months tax. think i might hang on to it and keep adding to it

nice car..your better off keeping it though the way the market is unless your willing to let it go for around 4k

[quote author=JAMIE-TYPERV6 link=topic=11831.msg142342#msg142342 date=1231518919]
Sorry to disappoint.... but.... Just posted a mates car up... 00 Turbo (Irish Car) for 5,500!

[/quote]

just noticed u only posted that price cos he is leaving the country hence the price.

[quote author=johnroake link=topic=11831.msg143036#msg143036 date=1231710447]
[quote author=JAMIE-TYPERV6 link=topic=11831.msg142342#msg142342 date=1231518919]

[/quote]

just noticed u only posted that price cos he is leaving the country hence the price.
[/quote]

Well... he had thought of selling it two months ago before he made the decision to head away and he only wanted 6,000 for it back then!!

Ignore all that tell you what your car is worth... we are only advising you but if you hold out and aren't in need of a quick sale then you could eventually get what you want!!! The only reason people will advice you on price on this forum is so as your not disappointed if it takes a while to shift it with the way things are at the mo! A lot a lads.... me included... are trying to shift cars at the mo due to hard times and no one wants to see you stuck trying to sell a car if your in a bit of bother! If your not..... then great!

As I said... best of luck with sale.... I genuinely hope you get what your asking! :thumbsup:

Back