WRC Monte Carlo 2007

D

dmc1980

Took a road trip to WRC Monte Carlo. Managed to get to the shakedown, stage 2, 3, 6, 11, 12. Was strange not having any snow or ice but was still a great event. The amount of people at it was crazy, even being there over 2 hours before a stage began left you walking for ages to get into the stages.

Pictures can be found here http://www.jon44w.com/site3/viewthread.php?tid=2065

and for all us scoob lovers,

0076.jpg

0107.jpg

cheers guys, was the WRC i have always wanted to see, and also my first WRC event. Ive got the bug now, looking at the calendar to see what ones i might try and get too. Did the whole trip on the cheap, think all in it cost around 140 quid :)

Great Pics,

Well done to Gareth McHale for keeping the irish flag flying in 11th place.

Eamonn

as i said, it turned into a road trip. we couldnt get any decent priced flights into france, airlines knew rightly so the prices where extortionate. Knew a couple of other photgraphers going from holland, and they invited us along, so flew into holland, got picked up and chauferred down. Booked the cheapest dump of a hotel we could find as the way we looked at it, we wouldnt be sleeping for long and when you where, you would be wrecked! When you divide fuel costs and toll road costs by 4 people, it aint too bad. Where theres a will theres a way and all that. Just book early and prices arent too bad.

Great pic's.
McHale the younger done very well.

Will Marcus beat Leob the year. Going to be very difficult.

John

Back