My99 RSKB4 Legacy

b4heaven

Petrolheads
Im very sad to say that my much loved B4 is for sale
so here it is

99 RSK B4
White 2.0 Twin turbo
Apexi Turbo Timer
Apexi RSM (only fitted in december by GT Performance)
CD/MD
+ all the usual extra's half leather momo steering wheel
17" alloys
car is spotless inside and out
very very reluctant sale

havin trouble loading photo's but can be e-mailed if anyone is interested
or you can contact me on 086-0626265
cheers,
David.
looking for around e15,000ono 

DSCF0507.jpg

DSCF0509.jpg

DSCF0516.jpg

images added

cheers Alan :thumbsup:
At d moment its looking like im gettin a k10 micra lol
im buyin a house so its back 2 somethin cheep and cheerful for a while and then i'll get another B4 next year hopefully its killin me havin to sell this 1 but i want a house so it has to be done

forgot to add theres a K9 alarm system on dis car with door window and bonnet sensors + a pager alarm box

hey i am wondering if you could give me some information about those legacys if you dont mind, i am looking to trade my car for something exactly like yours, but i dont know too much about jap imports. could you tell me:-
what is it like to run
whats the MPG on it
and how easy is it to get part for them
i would appreciate any help you could give me
thanks
Stephen

im find them gr8 i really dont want to get rid of mine i've had it over a year now and i've loved every minute of it im keeping my fingers crossed for the lotto to come through and save me so i dont have to sell it :D there easy enough to run its d same as any car depends on how much driving u do.
Parts can be sourced from any subaru dealer or from a few scrap yards up north but if ur havin trouble the lads here will help u
i blew a headlight bulb and subaru did want mad money for 1 but i sourced 1 with d help of members on this site (cheers ISB4 :thumbsup:)
I'd definately recommend 1 to any1 there a gr8 all round car speed,looks and d comfort is amazin
and i will definately be buying another next year if this 1 goes

thanks for that and good look with the sale, if you want my opinion, dont bother selling the car, hang on to it and buy one of the mobile homes in those pictures, if you think about it there easier to keep and if you dont like the neighbours just hitch it up and drive away.

stephen

i wish i could but i only use d mobile during d summer need a permanent address 4 d rest of d year
best of luck with a B4 if u get 1 :thumbsup:

[quote author=Norris! link=topic=1309.msg13070#msg13070 date=1171287897]
did i see her in liffey valley last night?
[/quote]

yep i was up doin a bit of shopping between 5 and 6

Sweet motor. Is that the same Legacy I see up in ALSAA some weekend mornings?

Back