MY00 IRISH IMPREZA TURBO - SOLD!!!!

JAMIE-TYPERV6

Octane Boostaholics
Hey all,

Posting this up on behalf of a friend...

- MY00 Impreza Turbo (Irish Car)
- 100k Miles
- NCT March 2010
- Magnex SS Oval B/Box
- Genuine 17" Prodrive Alloys
- Blitz Turbo Timer
- Scorpion Alarm
- F/S/H with Aidan Field Motorsport(AMF) from 2000 - 2006
- F/S/H from 06 - 08 with head mechanic from main dealers.
- New Rad just fitted
- New Clutch just fitted.
- Timing Belt @ 65k
- 2 owners from new - Both of whom I know.
- Current owner emigrating in two weeks hence price and quick sale required.

Well cared for... warmed and cooled, never trashed!

€5500 ovno.

Call me, PM or mail me if interested! 086 6993138

Jamie. :thumbsup:

Re: MY00 IRISH IMPREZA TURBO - €5500

Nice little motor for handy money...!!! Lovely car for anyone in the market for one.

Love them in white...

As Yogi said...lovely looking car at a great price. Damn i wish i'd a white one again :subaru:

Looks sweet. Don't see many white Irish Impreza's about. :subaru: Great price as well.

I gather....and don't quote me.... it is the only 00 white one in the country, and possibly only one of a few white Irish cars!

I used to drive Eddie Garry's white 00 W Irish Impreza Turbo when I was in getting my old 00 Classic serviced. They look great in White and I noticed it didn't heat up inside half as much as mine (WR blue) if left in the sun. Yes ,there used to be sun in this country once upon a time....... a long long time ago!

This is a great price for what looks like a well cared for car. Also, Aidan Fields knows his stuff (he's the Irish EVO guru) so she should be running just fine.

Frawls

now thats a nice car and a nice price

yes i am going to go shake my girlfriend and see how much i can get outta her :icon_grin: Jamie you could have just shot urself in the foot there :lol: :lol:

[quote author=FRAWLS link=topic=11780.msg141673#msg141673 date=1231349423]
I used to drive Eddie Garry's white 00 W Irish Impreza Turbo when I was in getting my old 00 Classic serviced. They look great in White and I noticed it didn't heat up inside half as much as mine (WR blue) if left in the sun. Yes ,there used to be sun in this country once upon a time....... a long long time ago!

This is a great price for what looks like a well cared for car. Also, Aidan Fields knows his stuff (he's the Irish EVO guru) so she should be running just fine.

Frawls
[/quote]

Looks well looked after.
As said white is great when we get some sun.
I used to bake in my black van stuck in traffic in Dublin.
Now i drive a white van and its grand in the sun

[quote author=renycakes link=topic=11780.msg141789#msg141789 date=1231360683]
yes i am going to go shake my girlfriend and see how much i can get outta her :icon_grin: Jamie you could have just shot urself in the foot there :lol: :lol:
[/quote]

Wait till after the weekend, people always have more change then :hammerhead:

Nice :thumbsup: Clean cheap car and smashing in white. Very like Fivepints old car (ex member)
Cheer s
John

[quote author=renycakes link=topic=11780.msg141789#msg141789 date=1231360683]
[/quote]

I know.... didn't want to post this up til you bought my MR2 :tongue: :icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin: but trying to help a mate out! :doh:

Anyway.... you should still buy my MR2.... much cheaper to insure with classic insurance, cheaper to tax, better fuel ecomomy, rarer and will hold it's value better over the next few years. Makes logical sense... but hey we're all Scooby nuts here! So I 'd understand if you bought it! Just don't expect me to talk to you for a while! :snooty: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

scoobyitis is starting to take over jamie :lol: :lol:white irish scoob a rariety. i hate being a student trying to pluck 1500 outta somewhere :wall: where do all the rent boys work :ponder2: :ponder2: :icon_hang:

[quote author=renycakes link=topic=11780.msg142035#msg142035 date=1231427137]
where do all the rent boys work :ponder2: :ponder2: :icon_hang:
[/quote]

Eh... :ponder2: I don't know... I swear! :icon_lol:

Ah student days! You have my sympathy.... been there! :thumbsup:

Yes it is... :cuckoo: someone get themselves a bargain quick! Mates keen on quick, quick sale... hence ridiculous price! :thumbsup:

Back