I need help with buying brake disks for a Bl5 Legacy 04

Echo

Middle Lane Hogs
My disks are warped so i need new ones i dont know what to go for to be honesty i aint got a clue i have the money here so if someone just tells me what to get it would be very appreciated

:iamwithstupid:

Would be worth giving john from jomo a bell as he does ebc disks and pads.
They are a bit pricey but are bloody brillant, red stuff pads make a huge difference to any caliper.
Mick

the standard size on the model previous to yours was 294 mm, this is what you probably have bought. i usually take a template or a pattern of a disc or pad before i go looking to buy either, but this might not be posible if your not in a position to remove it from the car.

Just unbolt the caliper,tie it up with a cable tie and measure your disc-pretty sure I can get you drilled and grooved discs for under 200 fitted.

I'm in the workshop tomorrow, and I can measure them for you, no problem. I have a few different sizes in stock, so if you want a set, I probobly have a set in stock. 312 to 314mm is not a usual diameter, so if you have measured them correctly, it's possible that a big brake conversion has been fitted.

John

ok iv just seviced the car today ill be up in two week when im paid again cheers o can you give me a rough price on setting the coilover and tracking done while the car down there

Back