what would ye think

JGARDE

Middle Lane Hogs
alright lad i want to upgrade my fuel system in my 00 bugeye wrx what will i have to do i have a turbo back decat thinking of getting a decat before the turbo, what size injectors 550cc?, what size fuel pump 255 lph?, will i need a fcd or afr both hks?, i no i would need a regulator for fuel alright for the upgraded fuel pump any advice welcome lads thanks the car is a 2000 wrx bugeye with a ej20 engine jap import i want to get it up to 300bhp without changing internals or turbo :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :subaru: :smile: :smile:

All you need to change buddy would be your walbro fuel pump,and get yourself a fuel reg.....you wont need bigger injectors for that power.

The only cat before the turbo on your model is on the up-pipe and its not worth changing that...imop.... :ponder2:

On your car dude,will standard turbo and internals with a re-map,and de-cat you will probably see 250/260bhp,to get near the 300bhp mark on a wrx your going to have to change the turbo.... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

cheers mate will get a fuel pump and regulator can i change anything else or add anything to bring up bhp without changing turbo or internals

i am going to fit decat down pipe to my car will the engine lights come on cause of cat been removed i prob go at it tomorrow is it worth my while to change it unless i get a re map any help thanks :653: :653:

Just be careful it does not overboost,have you got a boost guage to keep an eye on your boost....????

ya got one must wire it were is the best place to get the boost reading what kind of pressure am i looking at 12psi??

Get the reading from the turbo,you shoul be getting around the .8/9 bar boost.....not sure what that is in psi....sorry.. :ponder2:

but be better off changing the turbo and not decatting then decatting on little factory wrx one if you get me.

and getting the afr and fcd and then paying to get them wired in etc etc be near cost of an ecutek.

trying to advise on best and safest end results :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

@scoobyke give me a shout re them heads have there for you. :thumbsup:

Back