2007 AGM 28th January 2007

nodge

Petrolheads
The 2007 AGM of the Irish Subaru Drivers Club will take place on Sunday 28th January 2007. The venue will be the Comfort Inn Hotel, Portlaoise, Co Laois and the meeting will begin at 2pm. The hotel is located just off the M7 at the Portlaoise exit.

Nomination forms and membership renewal form will be going out in the post tomorrow morning. Please renew your membership in person on the day of the AGM or by post ASAP to be included in the 2007 Membership list and continue to enjoy the benefits of full membership.

This meeting will be for full members (obviously, as it’s the AGM) but anyone who’s a non-member at the moment is welcome to come along and join on the day.

John

AGM,

Lads, I'll be heading down about twelve O'clock that morning if anyone is interested in meeting up. Red Cow Car park, Going down early to grab a bit of lunch. :subaru:

anybody around the kildare area going give me a buzz e.g. norris,carlo 0876799643

il give you a buzz during the week and we can sort somthing out :thumbsup:

[quote author=ericsti link=topic=1279.msg10700#msg10700 date=1169126503]
Lads, I'll be heading down about twelve O'clock that morning if anyone is interested in meeting up. Red Cow Car park, Going down early to grab a bit of lunch. :subaru:
[/quote]
I may be heading down, I will let you know closer to the date Eric.

Here's a map:

getmap.jpg

From Dublin: Take the M50 southbound to Junction 9 (city centre/Red Cow), take third exit (N7/N8), follow road for 20 kilometres. Take the M7 (Cork/Limerick) for 42 kilometres to exit (Portlaoise/Cork/Rathdowney) and then take fourth exit. Hotel is 50 metres on the right.

Alan.

@NORRIS mmmmmmmmmmmmm  limitations on Signatures etc at AGM ,....................... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyone travelling south want to meet up on the way ? I'll be going via Cavan , Edgeworthstown , Athlone , Moate & Tullamore .

Back