95 Civic Coupe lsi (White) Parts €100

goldenjohn

Octane Boostaholics
Hey lads,

Unfortunately i've too sell me first car due too lack of funds,I was making it into a project car for myself but i'll have too sell it for parts, The car is on 60mm Pi lowering springs, Wind deflectors, Aluminium induction kit with filter, Car bodywork is all ok, Rear right arch is rusted through,There is a full arch bought and there too, never put onto car. I have a set of origional 15" honda alloys with perfect tires on, also there is a set of 17" Techno alloys 5 spoke, i think 2 of them have tires but doubt there any good. All that has been taken is the engine and seating mounts, All origional parts are there too, Air box, radio, etc.
I Would prefer to get rid of it whole but will break it up,

€100 for lot or will give prices on parts separately if anyone wishes, i'll post up pics on friday when i'm home too sligo,

Parts can be delivered too sligo and surrounding areas, back too balina, or anywhere on the sligo dublin route too dublin, Any help appreciated, Thanks. :thumbsup:

Re: 95 Civic Coupe lsi (White) Parts

Bump

Drop of €50

impossible too get rid of anythin :lol: :lol: :lol:

Might go and have a look at this one of the days if your around John. You can txt me on 0864074337 if it suits.

Just so you know, and for everyone, The car has been sitting now for a year, so prob well stiff, And there is no enging, Car is only for parts. Oh and its in sligo,

Where about are you ruaidhri, cause the car is in sligo. I live in dub and can only make it home weekends. :thumbsup:

i'll take pics at weekend when i'm home too show you the condition. prob save you the hassle of going too see it unless you want it. :thumbsup:

I'm from sligo myself John, so handy in that sense. The idea of a project car is tempting me. How bad are the arches rusted? Bar dropping an engine and fixing quarter panel is there much else needed to get her back to life?

ah very good ruaidhri,

Well all was grand, but as i said, it's been sitting up a year so not sure whats seezed and whats not. its all the inner arch inside the quarter pannel, Speckles have come out, on the outside from sitting up.
I filled it with fibreglass too keep water out of the boot, but its only gone on driver side.
The rails have been taken from the driver seat.
I'll be home all weekend till monday, so can show you one of the days this weekend. :thumbsup:

Back