Want to be Aggressive! 18x9+29mm what to do.

Seen that alright. With our roads the suspension might be to hard if set low to get that look and if the suspension is high it doesnt look as good

Savage looking car. :thumbsup:
Love those Advans, but as you say probably too low for our roads.

sure arent they building new roads all the time ,, i like agressive , good find nick :thumbsup:

not too practical , but not impossible !!

I've something similar on my van ;)
June08013.jpg

And yes it does rub!

No bother with the roads! I had 235/40/18s on the forester for ages!
You don't have to have coilovers to run with those wheels,
They go on about agressive camber settings in that link, But I dont see any major camber in those pics!
You'll be grand, I would defo invest in a set of camber adjustment bolts just incase, also maybe just get slightly higher offset and fit small spacers if needs be!
Dan

Anyone ever see those red HID lights on the Hawkeye before. I think they look the biz and those wheels look great. Surely they come in 225 40 ZR 18 which would look nearly as good and avoid all the hassle of rolling the arches and running the negative camber. That just seems like an awful lot of work for the extra 10mm of tyre width doesn't it?

Frawls

Thanks Kanye. There are some gorgeous Hawkeyes on that site. I like the lights on this one and that's some engine bay too :icon_pray:

Those advan RS wheels are probably the nicest ones I've seen for the Impreza. Those and the BBS alloys on the S204 but the Advans seem like a lot of trouble and not suited for the kind of roads that Imprezas were made to pound into submission.

http://www.lightwerkz.net/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=2560

Frawls

A couple of serious engine bays there!
I've always loved angel eye headlights!
Dan

Back