ba$%&rds

J

johnroake

was on my xmas party from work, and i got a call from my neighbour, someone was after smashing the 2 front windows of my 96 wrx, and doing a bit of damage to my gauges that i have inside, :angry1: :angry1: :angry1:

i can get the guages fixed, my friend is a dab hand at it, but any idea how much glass would cost, it is that tinted browny looking colour.

what was the point in that, little fuc%ers :new_2gunsfiring_v1: :new_2gunsfiring_v1:

where do you live? let me guess, dublin

can you get the glass from a crashed one?? :ponder:

Little jealous fu@kers probably wanted the guages for their Civic or somethin.
Sorry to hear that :angry1:

sorry to hear this man.. scumbags :angry1:i have a pasenger window if its any good to ya? ? unfortunatly i don't have the drivers but might be able to source one for ya.. :thumbsup:

[quote author=BlackScooby link=topic=11449.msg137312#msg137312 date=1229472395]
sorry to hear this man.. scumbags :angry1:i have a pasenger window if its any good to ya? ? unfortunatly i don't have the drivers but might be able to source one for ya.. :thumbsup:
[/quote]
wat kinda price black scooby

seen as christmass and cause some twat smashed it on ya.. you can have it.. dont think i will be needing it.. were you based??
regards
dave

thanks for that, but is ok, went to a breaker and he had both bits of glass for me. but thanks for that blackscooby

Back